Sunday, March 1, 2009

Oh Dear.




Well, Baker has been bringing me dresses for HIM to wear. What's a mom to do? I sucked it up and put it on him. Adee could hardly believe her luck. She gives him the royal treatment (me too saying thank you your highness) when he wears a dress. He waves what ever his has in his hand around saying "bippibee boppibee boo. "

I had to teach him how to walk in a dress, must not come naturally to males. He would take two steps and eat it. Get up take two steps and eat it. So, I showed him how to hold the dress with his hand and walk.

Oh Dear.
He needs some boys to hang out with...spit in a cup, shoot with bibi guns, roll around in the dirt with etc. Adee would LOVE to do these things too, she just hasn't thought of them yet. (Phew.)

1 comment:

  1. Just one more reason why you NEED to make a trip to CALI!!!

    ReplyDelete