Adee cries every Sunday when it's time to go to Primary. She is a new Sunbeam who wishes dearly to be in Nursery with her number 1 partner in crime. (Likewise, Baker cries every Sunday when it's time to go to Nursery because he desperately needs his number 1 partner in crime.) Sundays are difficult to say the least.
In addition to the weekly drama, Adee came home last week with a note saying she was to give the talk in Primary. Now, I still remember my first talk in primary-my mom gave it (because I was crying before I even went up to give the talk)-about the frog and some milk. My family knows the story. Anyway, I fretted all week about Adee's talk and what would I do if she cried, was goofy, or wouldn't talk.
During the week she helped me to write the talk titled: Heavenly Father sent me to a family. We came up with some pictures and I put them into a powerpoint and then we practised only twice, much to my dismay.
Sunday came around, when it was time to go to Primary she cried a little until I reminded her I would be back to help her with her talk. When the time came, there was no crying, no goofy talking, and...it went beautifully! She stood up there, her cute little self, talked like a big girl right into the microphone. Smooth as a whistle. All my fretting for nothing, what a BIG girl. We are so proud of you Adee!
No comments:
Post a Comment